Monday, October 29, 2007

FALL BREAK!!

This week is Nathan and Kayla's fall break and that means no school all week!!! I am going to try to keep them fairly busy and thankfully this is Halloween this week, so that will help keep us busy. So far today we have gone to the grocery store where Nathan had a fit when we left because I would not buy him and ice cream from the ice cream vending machine (which is broken 98% of the time). We have also made some Halloween decorations from construction paper to decorate the house. Nathan has been busy "creating" all sorts of things with his WILD imagination. For lunch I made them a pizza (by made I mean heated a ready made pizza up in the oven) and served them pizza and cheese flavored Doritos. Not the healthiest, but they are on Fall break, it is suppose to be a vacation right!! Nathan has been eating so much food lately. It seems as though he is eating something every hour. Kayla and Emily are napping, so I am going to try to get a few things done while I am down to just one child. Until later....

No comments:

Post a Comment