Thursday, October 18, 2007

Another trip to Gibraltar

Today I made the trip back to Gibraltar with the company of Ruth Grundmeier. Why did I not take care of everything while I was there a few weeks ago?? Well, I am limited as to what I am able to do in the 2 hours I have to shop in the morning. Today I needed to do some grocery shopping at Morrisons and look for cold medicine. I was unable to find any cold medicine for Nathan or Emily. They did have medicine for dry coughs, but not for a stuffy nose. I guess we will all have to suffer the next time the head cold comes around. While we were there we went into the town center and did some more shopping for fleece pajamas and warm boots for Emily, found the pajamas, but no luck on the boots. For lunch we ate at a Burger King. Then it was time to come home. I really need to go shopping one weekend without the kids just so that I am able to try on clothes with out worrying about what they are getting into. It was a good trip and I had fun shopping. I did look for pumpkins for the kids to carve, but unfortunately they only had small ones that were more for cooking and not for carving, I will have to keep up the search!!

No comments:

Post a Comment