Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The Cleaning Lady

I have hired a cleaning lady to help me with the housework, she is relatively inexpensive (will work for a cookie) and does a fair job. She enjoys what she does, but is easily distracted and will some times “forget” to clean some areas. Her work will occasionally increase my work load, but with LOTS of practice, I am hopeful that one day the quality of her work will improve and will lighten the amount of work that I will have to do. I am also afraid that as she improves, she will get greedy and start to ask for 2 then 3 cookies as payment, and I am sure that in 13 years she will be asking for money. Good help is hard to find so I am willing to suffer for a bit in the hope that it will pay off in the future!! If you have any work that you could send her way, let me know, it will cost you a cookie, and the air fare!!

No comments:

Post a Comment