Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Speaking of Hair...

I did it, after weeks, and months of saying I was going to do it, I took the kids for proper haircuts!! I took everyone to get their hair cut, well, not everyone to get their hair cut just Kayla and Emily and I was hopeful I would be able to get Nathan in the chair. Kayla went first and picked out Dora to watch while her hair was cut. She had 2-3 inches cut off and her hair looks so much healthier. Then Emily stepped up, she sat in the the chair, where she held my hand the entire time for fear of what would happen. She had about 2 inches cut off and her hair looks so much nicer. After Emily I asked Nathan if he was sure he did not want to try, he said NO way, then the lady asked if he wanted to play a video game while she cut his hair, he looked at me with that sparkle that only a video game could inspire and he was sold!! Nathan played Mario Cart while his hair was buzzed off. At one point I thought he was going to loose his ear the way he was moving with the game as she tried to trim his hair. I must say it looks really nice and I am glad he did it! All the kids have new hair cuts and are looking ready for school. Next week will be time for buying school supplies!
BEFORE~ AFTER~
BEFORE~
AFTER~
BEFORE~
AFTER~

No comments:

Post a Comment