Friday, June 18, 2010

Week 2 of Summer

This was the kids first week with nothing planned, It was OK. They were bored a lot, but I currently have a cold so I am not in best shape to entertain. Between, sneezing, feeling sick and just wanting to fall asleep I feel useless. Nathan has been playing next door A LOT, maybe even too much. The girls however are playing well together, I am going to miss Emily when she goes to pre-school in August, so is Maddie, I will need someone to keep Maddie entertained. I keep meaning to go to the library and get books for Nathan, but I am lacking the energy to load up all the kids and go out. Next week will be better, as long as this cold gets better! If anyone has some ideas for activities with kids let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Hoping you feel better soon!
    If you haven't already done this, here's my latest success with the kids: I've been setting them loose in the backyard with various forms of water play - pool, sprinkler, buckets w/ large paintbrushes to paint the deck and house.
    Take care of yourself!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete