Wednesday, May 6, 2009

1st Haircut

Today I gave Emily her FIRST haircut!! Yes I know she is 2.5 years old, but trust me she needed all of that time to get the hair that she has!! Even now that I have cut it, I am sad to see all of her curls gone. It was just too stringy and fine at the ends. It was time to get the hair cutting started. She was more than willing to have it cut as well. I put it in a pony tail and then chopped it off. That way I could put her hair in her baby book. She was very proud to show her ponytail to Nathan and Kayla as soon as they walked in the door from school. It is not a very good haircut, but at her age how good does it really need to be?? In other hair cutting news Emily got a hold of my scissors and gave one of Kayla's Barbie dolls a haircut. I have drug the doll out of the closet yet, but judging by all of the Barbie hair all over the play area I am pretty sure she is close to bald.
BEFORE~
AFTER~

1 comment:

  1. Bye bye sweet curls. I finally trimmed the back of Laura's stringy hair at 3 years. It looks like you did a good job and they will grow back. She's still really cute!

    ReplyDelete