Saturday, November 8, 2008

Christmas Came Early…

Friday morning as I was getting ready to leave I noticed on the floor of the driver’s side a box wrapped in Christmas paper. I did not have time to open it before taking the kids to school, but I had a pretty good idea what it was. After dropping the kids off at school and going to the grocery store I was ready to open my gift!! As I tore through the Christmas paper I was met with another layer of paper, birthday wrapping paper. After finally getting through all of the wrapping paper, my gift was there sitting on the table, a new camera, and not just any new camera, a Nikon D90 digital SLR camera. I was so excited, but could not “play” with my new toy for another 2.5 hours, as I had to wait for the battery to charge. Once charged I took about a zillion pictures of Madeline and Emily, the poor girls!! It will take awhile to figure out what all of the buttons do, but I am looking forward to it and who knows, you may be my next subject… THANK YOU very much to my husband for the perfect gift at the perfect time. Wish you were here to help me use it !!

2 comments:

  1. That last one of Emily is a great shot!! LOVE the Nikon, though mine is only a D50...and I highly doubt I'll be getting a new one...ever?

    Looks like you have a few ready subjects!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last photo is just the greatest. She looks so mischievous! lol

    ReplyDelete