Monday, August 24, 2009

One week of school down...

The first full week has come to an end and I have never been happier to see Saturday!! Nathan still does not want to go to school, but when I pick him up he says he had a good day, so I will keep on pushing him into the classroom. It has been a hard week and I am struggling with the stress of Nathan. I hate to see Nathan so upset every morning, but I am sure he will come to accept his teacher and learn to deal with the fact that she is older and a little more strict than other terachers. She is a good person, but very much a rule follower and yells at the kids some times. Nathan has never been one to like yelling, even if it is not at him. He is a VERY sensitive child, and I am hoping that having this teacher will help him to deal with these feelings. I am told by his teacher that he his doing very well and participates in class. I will keep pushing and hopefully by the end of next week things will be better. Kayla on the other hand will jump out of the car and has a great time at school. She enjoys telling me all about her day when I pick her up from school. She is making new friends and having a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment