Wednesday, April 22, 2009

weighing in

Today was Maddie's 9 month check up, yes she is 9 months today!! It went well, after they weighed her the nurse was filling out the chart and she said 10-25% for her weight, my jaw about hit the floor, NONE of the kids have ever weighted less than 75% for weight. Even now, they are all in the top 75% for weight and height. I thought she was a bit skinny as all her pants are loose around the waist and I do not remember them being loose on Kayla or Emily. Upon hearing that she was in the 10-25% I felt like I am a terrible mother, Do I not feed her enough?? She eats all of the time, at least I feel like it is all of the time. I guess she just won't have the belly the others had. The doctor was not bothered, so I should not be bothered, but I am.
In other Maddie news, I went to get her out of the crib this morning and she was standing in the crib holding onto the railing, I guess it is time to lower the bed before she falls out!! She does not try to crawl, but will commando crawl when she needs, however she loves to pull herself up and has gotten pretty good at falling backwards into the sitting position, maybe she will skip crawling. I am not ready for this!!

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! Love the Spanish tiles in the background! I can't believe she's 9 months old already!

    ReplyDelete