Friday, April 17, 2009

And so it Begins...

Today I asked the kids to clean up their mess they had made. A few minutes later they came down stairs and were wanting something, I asked "Did you tidy up your mess?" They all said yes, I took their word for it , mainly because I am too lazy to walk upstairs and check for myself. Well, a little later I went upstairs to check because I knew Paul would be home and I like for him to think that I am able to keep everything in perfect order. Yes, I know he knows life here is a mess 90% of the time, but in my head if it is clean when he gets home then he must think I am able to maintain this order all of the time, right?? Back to the story , when I entered the play area things looked pretty good, no junk in the middle of the floor, but there was a pile of toys stuffed behind the girls play kitchen, and a pile of toys hidden behind their coloring table. There were a few other things tucked in places they should not be, I was not mad, because all I could think was they are too little be doing this already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment