Friday, July 22, 2011

3 years ago...

It was three years ago that we moved back from a 4+ years out of the country. We had been in our house for 3 months and the boxes were put away (mostly) and we were settling into our new home. It was three years ago that Madeline Grace was born. Maddie what to say to you, you are a funny one you try so hard to do things that will make you accepted by your sisters and brother. You follow Emily with a watchful eye always wanting to do whatever she is doing. You are a big helper for me. While you increase my blood pressure and frustrate me to no end, you are also the sweetest little girl around. You have a silly personnality. You are good with your manners and quick to help out. I enjoy watching you grow and look forward to watching you for a long time. My only hope is that in the coming year we can work on your tidying up skills!!

No comments:

Post a Comment