Wednesday, November 3, 2010

caught up....

So as you can see I have finally caught this blog up to date, I understand most have given up on me, I would have as well!! I was busy with Maddie's quilt, which I love and then life has been going on around me. I hope you enjoy reading the blog, I am going to try to do a better job, but no promises time to get started on the Christmas shopping and birthday shopping, then I will focus on Thanksgiving!! Fingers crossed the baby comes a wee bit early so I am not a complete tired and grumpy mess over Christmas!! Anyway, enjoy the blog and feel free to leave comments!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm still here! I do the same thing with my blog: sporadic dumps of information. But I have a list of blogs to check every morning, and if its new, I read it. If its not, I just try again the next day. I like reading your stuff whenever you get a chance to write it. I think that you definitely have your priorities in order when you choose family or sleep over blogging. Take care of you and the baby!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI KAREN!! SENDING YOU GUYS LOVE! WE ARE SO EXCITED TO HEAR ABOUT BABY. YOUR BLOG IS AWESOME! LOVE
    APRIL & JOSH

    ReplyDelete