Wednesday, October 6, 2010

30 weeks

Yesterday was my 30 week doctor appointment. She does an ultrasound at 30 weeks, which was a first for me, I have never had one past the 20 week scan. It was pretty neat to see how big the baby really is in there. Fun to see the baby at this stage, the baby is too big to fit into one picture so I just got to see parts, the face, then the leg, then the foot... it sure is cramped in there!! It was sucking on its hand and had the other hand resting on its forehead. I love ultrasounds, I feel like I am spying on the baby.
Maddie was with me and she was very interested in everything the doctor was doing. She was very focused. However she was more interested in when it would be over so she could pick out a sticker from the basket.
Last night we went to tour the hospital and there was a new baby in the nursery that the girls were interested in. The nurse took us around where we would be for the delivery and the postpartum. I think it will be good for the kids to have been there once and kind of know what they are getting into when they come to visit in the hospital. Plus now they know where mom will be when the doctor gets the baby out of my belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment