Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Gift for the Tooth Fairy

After school today Nathan got in the car and started saying the tongue twister , "My sister Susie sells seashells..." I started saying it with him as his face got closer and closer to mine and as I was beginning to get annoyed I noticed it, he had lost his other front tooth. When we got home he built a little house for the tooth fairy with a table a chair and his little treasure chest that he got from his teacher to put his tooth in. At bed time he had gotten rid of the house part but left the table treasure chest and chair. He even put a piece of candy corn for the tooth fairy to have a snack while she was there (I mean why should Santa get milk and cookies and the tooth fairy get nothing). At bedtime, Paul was not going to give him his money because "the tooth fairy only looks under your pillow and if it is not there, she will leave." CRUEL!! I thought Nathan's creativity alone should be worth something, I mean he came up with all of this for the tooth fairy and all on his own. Such a sweet boy. The tooth fairy did come for his tooth and left him some money. She even ate the candy corn. Which apparently was a BIG deal since she is so small and the candy corn was a BIG piece of candy for something so small.

No comments:

Post a Comment