Saturday, September 6, 2008

Ask your father

The kids ask me for things ALL of the time. They will look all over the house to find me to ask me a question. They will walk past their father and ask; "Where is mom?" Once they have found me and ask their question I have found myself saying the phrase "Ask your father." Which made me think back to when I was a little girl and I asked my mom one time why she would tell us to go “Ask your father?" Her reply was "I want your father to be involved in the decisions around the house" (maybe not that those exact words, but pretty close, you get the idea). Well, that is what you tell your kids when you don't want to tell them the truth, which is you are tired of being asked 20 questions every hour and you want your spouse to go through the joy of it all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment