Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Finch Nest

So this weekend I was sitting on the porch and Nathan said, "Mom, there is a bird in your flower basket". I said, No way!! So I shook it and nothing happened then I started to swing it back and forth and a little momma finch flew out!! Upon closer inspection I noticed that there was a nest with three little eggs in there. I guess they do have a nest around here! It has been fun to hear her chirping while I am working on the computer. The only thing is that when I have to water the flowers, she is not too happy about that either, but she flies off then back and forth trying to get me to leave, I have not been attacked yet, but we will see. I just have to be careful to avoid the nest.
dad i see you!! she was a little mad after I watered the flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment