Friday, March 5, 2010

arts and crafts

Kayla was given a wooden framed mirror, wooden hearts, paintbrushes, paint, stamps and some glue for her birthday from Nanny Yost (my cousin, her godmother). As soon as she opened her present it was time to start painting. She was so excited! We painted and glued hearts and then put it all together, it's amazing how much you can get done when a 5 year old is constantly asking you to do something!!
She has also been spending her days working on her shrinky dinks!! She enjoyed watching them curl up and shrink in the oven and then once cooled off she put the on her bracelet and has enjoyed wearing them. Both were a lot of fun and she had a good time making them.

1 comment:

  1. We totally messed up shrinky dinks at James' bday. I undercooked them. The last mom to come pick up informed me of my mistake, so I rebaked, but no one was around to care anymore.

    ReplyDelete